International Moving Services
Doing business with international clients requires more than just financial acumen. A lack of knowledge about a customer's culture can lead to misunderstanding, frustration and potential embarrassment. While delivering services to our international clients we conduct relevant research on clients’ culture and regional etiquettes(IMPORTS , EXPORTS) while preparing overseas shipments. Your possessions come in a variety of unique shapes and weights. That’s why JBM Packers and Movers Ltd. makes use of wide variety of specialty materials for packing besides our ability to deliver right product at right place at the right time in the right condition at the right price, while in our USP.
Corrugated boxes (Books,Crockery,Normal,Wardrobe),corrugated roll,bubble sheet ,tissue papers,thermocol,corners,crates/case etc… Packing Material- Depending upon the type of material to be packed, we use.
Mode of Transportation
- By Air & By Sea (Door & Port Delivery)
- By Air : less volume, urgent, high value
- By Sea : bulk shipment, more transit time & less value
- By Air : volumetric weight/Actual weight (which ever is higher)
- Air Freight -Sea Freight-By Sea : volume in CBM
- Volumetric Weight : Length x Width x Height
- Conversion : Centimeters / 5000
- Cubic Feet : x 4.72
- Actual Weight: in KGS.
- LCL : Less than container load / loose container load
- 20 Feet Container = 20x8x8.6 Feet
- 40 Feet Container = 40x8x8.6 Feet
- 40 Feet high cube container = 40x8x9.6 Feet
- Measurement : in CBM : Cubic feet / 35.3
Membership of IAM (International Association of Movers)